Monday, March 12, 2012

CASE Study #81 - Miss you


It's been awhile since I've entered a challenge. I've been kind of busy, but decided to take a couple of hours to devote to a challenge. I chose CASE Study #81 because of the card from Laura Bassen who is the March Muse. I check out her blog almost daily and I liked the colours. But the chair image made me think of  upholstery fabric, which in turn reminded me of my recent purchase of Teresa Collins Fabrications! I have the 8 X 8 pad of "Linen" and of "Canvas". I've been itching to use them and here was my opportunity. I knew the Linen pad had some colours that would work beautifully for this challenge. Plus, I think my youngest daughter would like these colours and fabric looks.

Here is my take on Laura's beautiful card.


I stamped a bloom onto the beige and charcoal gray houndstooth patterned paper from the same pad of DT papers. Even the background paper is from that same "Linen" pad.

Well, I must rush off and do a few more things, but I thank you for stopping by today to have a peek at my entry. Happy crafting everyone!




TOOLS AND SUPPLIES

STAMPS: American Crafts Dear Lizzy Whistle, PTI Botanical Silhouettes
INK: Memento Black Tuxedo
SPELLBINDERS: Standard Circles Large, Labels Four
DT Paper: Teresa Collins Fabrications Linen

3 comments:

Dana Nelson said...

Mom, this is soooo beautiful! I love it!

Lynn said...

Wow! Sabrina this is beautiful. I love the stripes on the black panel. Stunning!

Teresa Kline said...

this is precious!

enjoy *~*