News and Graphic 45 Time to Celebrate Cards in a Gift Box


Hello everyone! It's Sabrina here today with some news and things to share.

When a person is running two home based businesses with two other blogs, you don't have much time to post on this creative blog. But there is news for you. I have been asked to teach classes at Scrapbook Essentials BC starting in the Fall. I'm thinking that my main focus of these classes will be working with my favorite Graphic 45 products. So that means you will be getting some more posts on this blog!

Today I am sharing the photos of a class based on the 8 x 8 pad of G45 Time to Celebrate. These six cards will be in a card box to use as a wonderful Christmas gift, or other occasion gift.
Let's begin with the card box.




And here is everything together...


Now, let's have a look at each card individually. I will show you the card itself and then a collage showing the side view to see any dimensional pop up and an inside view.

Birthday



Graduate



Celebrate



Wedding

In the collage below, I'm holding the card in hopes the clear Wink of Stella would show up. Didn't help much, but believe me when I say that you can see it in person. All the cards have some on them, but for the wedding card, the entire dress is covered in it. Wish you could see it.


Anniversary


Because  of the landscape nature of this card, I could not make a collage of these two images.



Baby



I kept everything fairly simple for this project so that we can complete the project in the time frame of this class.

This class will be in September, so if you live in the Victoria BC area, watch for the posting of more class details.

Happy creating everyone! It's nice to be back.






2 comments:

Tigriswillreign said...

Congrats again, Mom! Love the photo watermark!

Pam said...

Wow! These are fabulous! If I lived anywhere close, I would be in that class. Congratulations!