G45 Winter Wonderland Card Class


Where does the time go? Do you realize that Christmas is only a littler over three months away? At Scrapbook Essentials BC, we started making Christmas cards in July, but do you have enough cards yet? I think I am asking too many questions. Let's get to the class posting.


I love this year's Graphic 45 Winter Wonderland collection! And I'm pretty sure a lot of you feel the same. I had ideas coming out of the wazoo for this collection, but there just would not be enough time before Christmas, to make them all. We cannot forget the Christmas cards to give out to our family and special friends, and Winter Wonderland is perfect for that!

We will make four fancy square cards in this class, and I'm sure those that receive them will treasure them for a long time to come. These would also be great in a 6 x 6 frame to use as décor for 'decking your halls'!


Please Bring To Class: Paper trimmer, scissors, black, gray, or dark marker to edge our paper cuts, mini-glue dots, double sided adhesive tape, pop ups - Black 3D Foam squares or tape is best for this class, liquid glue for metal, & Buttercup Liquid Pearls.

Date: Saturday, October 21st (at the Langford Legion)
Time: 9:30 - 12:00
Cost: $35.00
RSVP: sbebc2011@gmail.com or 778-533-4290

Here is a closer look at each of the cards.






I know I mentioned how much I love this collection, but I need to say it again. Isn't this collection gorgeous?! Look for another class posting some time in October for a Layout Class using this same collection.

Happy creating!








1 comment:

Cris Cunningham said...

Hi Sabina -- I have been a big fan of your work for years and am so happy to have found you here. I have a quick question -- The tutorials I purchased a while ago from your Zibbet shop are no longer accessible. Is there a way I can recover my purchases? Also -- the Christmas Planner that you shared on Youtube in September of 2014 when you were Paper Architecture -- is that still available for purchase?

Thanks so much.
Cris Cunningham
criscunningham@gmail.com