Sympathy Card - With Altenew Stamp & Die Sets



Welcome!

Today I am sharing with you a sympathy card that I made for my brother-in-law whose father just passed away. I wanted to make something quickly to mail to the US, and so I knew I needed to draw on my layered stamps from Altenew, and drew my inspiration from one of my own earlier creations.

This time I opted for a larger card (A7), and also chose to add the rose from Bold Blossoms to the Majestic Blooms.

Since this card is going in the mail, I did not pop anything up except for the sentiment strip.


The photo above and below are just a little closer look at the flowers and leaves that I stamped and die cut.


Side view shows that the flowers and leaves were glued down without popping up with foam squares or tape.


I love the colour combination for this card, and believe that my brother-in-law (& sister) will like the card. The one thing I wish I had done differently is heat embossing the sentiment in black rather than just ink stamping it.

Thank you for stopping by today. Hoping that this card will be of some inspiration for you and future creations.

Happy stamping!






No comments: