Graphic 45 "Lost in Paradise" Layout Kits


Hello Everyone!

With Christmas just around the corner, I have had little time to post about my first lay out kits for Scrapbook Parade. Even though I have completed my lay outs and taken photos, I still have to tweak the instructions a bit here and there. But I can share the photos with you. At the end of the post, there will be links to where you can contact Carol to order your kit. There are only a limited number of kits available.

LAY OUT # 1


I love the black strips! I think it really helps the papers to pop more. And, of course fussy cutting really uses this lovely paper to its fullest extent.





LAY OUT #2

This is the only photo I have of this layout, at the moment. I will take a few more before sending it to Carol in Victoria, BC, and add them in.



LAY OUT #3

For this lay out, by leaving the strip paper nearly empty, the fussy cut flower arrangement stands out more than if put on the floral papers. One could always add another photo or two on the striped paper if needed.


More detailed photos...






Thank you for stopping by to have a peak.

Happy Scrapbooking!





If you are interested in ordering a kit through Carol at Scrapbook Parade, you can contact her on the Scrapbook Parade Facebook page



No comments: