Photo Details For Slimline "Vintage Autumn Basics" Instructions

Welcome Ladies!

So you bought the big 9 slimline card kit! Lots of work, but it can be done over time and this post is always here for you. The challenge is making 9" tall cards when your paper is only 6" in both directions. There are several ways of doing this, but it all boils down to piecing. There are no sentiments, so that you can use whatever one you wish for the cards.

So here we go!

Card #1 - A nice masculine card.


A couple of closer looks.
 

Card #2 - just a teaser photo (not a good one)

In this next photo you can see the hole punching I did on the square. I recommend a smaller hole punch if you have.


Card #3 - this one definitely will not fit into an envelope! But I love the style of this one!

To get the rolled 'V' you will need to do this as per your instructions. This is the view from the back so that you could see where I inked, and where I placed my double sided tape.

This next photo will help with placement of things.


Card #4 - definitely a ladies card, and this one won't fit into an envelope either. I love dimension and sometimes when creating away, I forget that most people want to mail their cards.

 
I love how the fraying of the crochet lace, and especially the ribbon, added some aged shabby to the look.

Arranging the flowers, leaves & hat pin Laser Cut


Card #5 - For both women & men...



 My drops were not at all dry when I took the photo right away.

 Card #6 - I love the design of this card. Hope you are all OK if use this one again on a different sized card.



Card #7 - Again, one for either men or women.




Card #8 -  MADE FROM SCRAPS - This photo was taken on a bright sunny day by my window, as did all of the others (except card #2). So it is brighter than it should be even after editing it as best as I could.




Card #9



 

It's always so fun to use the drops on cards and layouts. Hope you like the results too.

Thank you Ladies, for purchasing this kit. I hope that you had a good time putting them all together.


Next kit??? I'll be using Maja Design "Miles Apart" As I said on the Scrapbook Parade video, I love the soft rose, blues, greens, & kraft/taupe colours of this collection. I can't were pastels, but I have them everywhere in my home!

Happy Creating!



No comments: