Sunday, February 7, 2010

All-Purpose Card


This one will hang around until I have a need for it. Then I will stamp a little sentiment in the space below the flower.

This card started out as a Copic testing exercise. I didn't have perfect blending colors but I made what I had work. I think the colors I used were RV10 Pale Pink, RV25 Dog Rose Flower, RV09 Fuschia but I'm not sure... The flower (Inkadinkadoo stamps) turned out more red than bright pink, but still pretty. I cut it out and pop-dotted it over top of the same stamp on the kraft cardstock (sort of a shadow effect).

The "stem" is a flourish from Bazzill's In Stitchz. It was my first time sewing on a card and I loved it!

I made a matching envelope using my Scor-Pal.

Addendum: This card became a get well soon card for my husband's aunt.

No comments: