Blog Pimpin': Stitches and Ink

I found a couple of projects I'd really like to share from Linda of the Stitches and Ink blog!

The first is from the recent Papertrey Ink Blog Hop. There were so many WONDERFUL projects!! People can be such creative geniuses! Linda's submission is adorable!


What a wonderful way to be welcomed to the neighborhood!

Here's the detail:


The other project is a stunning card using PTI's new Year of Flowers stamp set: Gladiolus! I can't wait to finally get mine in the mail!


Thanks for sharing, Linda!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I'm just blown away that you wanted to feature my projects on your blog. I'm tickled, flattered, honored and just about every other descriptive word you can think of. Wow! This is a first for me. I'm glad you liked them. Thanks so very, very much!!