Valentine Series - Corner Crop & Pearls



This fifth card of the Valentines series is one that I particularly like. It's simple but still lends itself to a little flourish. I used Martha Stewart's Deco Fan Corner punch in each corner and added the red and white pearls.The smaller of the Spellbinders hearts, the red patterned hearts are popped up on the larger red hearts. And there you have it. Easy, right?

Well, I have to share a funny secret with you. When I completed the card I found that I had placed everything onto the front of the card upside down!! I don't recall ever having done that before! So, I ended up cutting the card on the fold and mounting it onto a black card base which you can't see from the front. You can see it on the inside of the card since I trimmed a little off the edges for that reason. Have  you ever done that? Put everything on the front upside down?

This evening I'm on my way to Victoria.Wow! Has this month ever flown by.  I do have a couple more cards to show you, but just to let you know I did stray a little from the CAS goal, but, they're not too elaborate. So check in and see what I did with them. Happy crafting!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely card. I love the corner punch, and the pearls you added are just the right touch. Valentine's or not? I think you can use this card for any occassion. Just beatiful.