Whew!! That Blogger issue sure had me panicked! I've definitely been taking its marvelous services for granted!!
This week's Playing in Paradise challenge asks us to pull out 3 old things from our stash of scrapbooking supplies.
I pulled out my Martha Stewart decorative tape (this stuff is actually quite fabulous), some felt embellishments by Queen & Co and some brads that haven't seen the light of day in years!
I'll be the first to admit that this is a very eclectic project. The brad flowers are mod, the decorative tape is traditional (?) and the sun is rather bright. The colors are somewhat tied together, however, by the patterned brads... Right? (Definitely a rhetorical question!) ;)
Check out the other DT projects here!
This week's prize is from Pink Paislee - Soiree - Twine Card, Wood Shapes Tissue Paper, an approximate retail value of $15! And every winner has the opportunity to play along on the next challenge as our Paradise Player!
Entries are due by Thursday, May 19 @ noon MDT. I hope you have fun fishing through long-forgotten items!!
- Cardstock: Hawaiian Shores, Harvest Gold and Orange Zest (all Papertrey Ink)
- Stamps: Women of Life (Papertrey Ink)
- Ink: Memento Pear Tart (Tsukineko)
- Dies: Inverted Scalloped Circles and Circles (both Spellbinders)
- Other Tools: Decorative Tape - Pegboard Floral Tile (Martha Stewart), brads (dollar store), Felt Frenzy - Bug Out (Queen & Co), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), paper piercer (Tim Holtz Tonic Studios)/ piercing mat (Bazzill Basics)