Using this week's Retro Sketch, I masked off a portion of the card before misting the yellow. I then masked off the yellow to mist the pink strip.
I created the bow by using the smaller Loopsy Daisy die, assembling with a large rhinestone brad and spraying with Shimmer Goosebumps (I masked the rhinestone first). I am entering this in CAS-ual Fridays bling challenge, as well as Simon Says Stamp Diamond Jubilee, Crowns and Gems challenge. It's a very shimmery card!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
- Cardstock: Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink), blue (Coredinations)
- Stamps: Mat Stack 1 Collection (Papertrey Ink)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
- Dies: Loopsy Daisy (Papertrey Ink)
- Other Tools: Shimmer Goosebumps texture spray (Tsukineko), rhinestone brad (Recollections), Sunflower and Viva Pink Glimmer Mists (Tattered Angels), Houndstooth stencil (Art-C)