My PTI Blog Hop Contribution

I absolutely adore this month's Papertrey Ink blog hop inspiration photo! Such a lovely color combination! I'm so excited to have the opportunity to get something in for this along with my mother.


 My inspiration is pretty obvious: color and ruffles. I have to admit I'm quite pleased with how this turned out!

I also used this week's Sketchbook Saturday sketch by Iwona "Chupa" Palamountain. I chose to leave this card sentiment-free.

Thanks for stopping by!


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Soft Stone, Aqua Mist, Lemon Tart
  • Patterned Paper: Green Boutique
  • Stamps: Harvest Berries, Sending You
  • Ink: New Leaf, Versamark (Tsukineko)
  • Dies: Notched Flowers
  • Other Tools: Lemon Tart grosgrain, sewing machine/thread, Lemon Yellow and Platinum Liquid Pearls (Ranger), clear embossing powder (Filigree)

13 comments:

Lynn said...

Absolutely gorgeous Dana. I love both you and your mom's entries. So fun to be able to play together!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful Dana, the ruffle is fantastic.

Luanne said...

Love the Harvest Berries leaves and dots! Fabulous card!

Elena said...

Such a pretty card! It jumped right out at me from the PTI thumbnails :)

PatQ's Cards said...

Very pretty card.

k prakken said...

I love everything about your card. The stamp set you used, the flowers, the stitching, the layout. Beautiful.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! I love your stamped background with the Harvest Berries!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous ruffle ribbon!

Anonymous said...

That aqua and yellow look so good together.

Tracey said...

GORGEOUS card Dana!!!

carol (krillsister) said...

Beautiful. Love the background with the harvest berries. Great ruffle ribbon.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

VERY pretty! Isn't this inspiration photo divine? :) Great job with the challenges!

Nona said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Dana! Love the background and the pretty ruffled ribbon. Beautiful take on both challenges :)