This week's Playing in Paradise challenge at the Scrapbooker's Paradise blog is Christmas in June!
I used a wintery patterned paper to create mine:
A sewn border and lots of bling! I especially love the Bo Bunny brad I added to the snowman's hat. My Martha Stewart snowflake punch made the snowflakes a cinch!! I used my Sakura Stardust gel pen over the stamped sentiment and snowman's eyes to add sparkle.
Be sure to check out the DT member projects as well!
This week's prize is a pkg of rub-ons and layered chipboard from the Bo Bunny Time Piece Collection!
**How To Play**
1. You have until noon on Thursday, June 30th to link your entries for this challenge.
2. Please link directly to your entry photo or your specific blog post featuring your project, not a general link. We reserve the right to remove invalid links. If you're uploading to a public forum, please use the keyword PPC21 so we can find you!
3. Please fill in your name (not the name of your card or the name of the challenge) as the caption/label within the linky tool.
Thanks for stopping by!
- Cardstock: white A7 card base (Recollections)
- Patterned Paper: Wintertime by Bella Road: Snowman (Echo Park)
- Stamps: Signature Christmas (Papertrey Ink)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
- Other Tools: iRock/crystals (Imaginisce), sewing machine/thread, Stardust gel pen (Sakura)