CAS-ual Fridays: Kraft

After a much needed, though hardly relaxing, 2 and a 1/2 week vacation, I'm excited to be back making cards!

CAS-ual Fridays has a Kraft challenge that I had time to make a quick, CAS card for:



I die-cut some burlap with the largest Beautiful Blooms #1 die and added an embellishment from May Arts that I recently got.

I have a lot of Thank You cards to make up so be prepared! ;)


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Kraft
  • Stamps: Botanical Silhouettes
  • Ink: Dark Chocolate
  • Die: Beautiful Blooms #1
  • Other Tools: Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), gingham flower embelly (May Arts), burlap

9 comments:

Dana said...

Oh Dana this is a great CAS card. I love that burlap under the ribbon flower. Very cool. As I age I've come to realize that vacations are never relaxing...so much work. Ugh. But I'm glad you are back!

Karen B. said...

Yay! Good to see your name come up again. Fabulous kraft card and embellies! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays too!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Beautiful card, Dana! :)

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

I just love this card! The flower is so cute!

Cathy Weber said...

Wow, this card and the burlap is such an interesting card. I love this idea and am going to get busy looking for some burlap!

Kirsty said...

Perfect CAS card! I love the burlap flower under the gingham!

Arlene said...

Beautiful and simple...love it! :)

Arlene.

Unknown said...

I love this CAS card!!! It's perfect! TFS

Sabrina said...

Great Idea!!! Cutting the burlap with a die!