PTI Stamp-a-faire Challenges

I had intended to participate in at least the first one or two Stamp-a-faire challenges over at Nichole's blog...

The first challenge asked us to use a favorite decorative trim. I only made it partway through.

The second challenge asked us to make something in Smokey Shadow and Raspberry Fizz cardstock... Well, hot dang! Those were the colors I had been using for challenge number one!



I still didn't finish it in time... ;)

Thanks for stopping by!


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Smokey Shadow, True Black, Raspberry Fizz
  • Stamps: Think Big Favorites #5, Beautiful Blooms
  • Ink: Versamark (Tsukineko), Fresh Snow
  • Die: Beautiful Blooms #3, Circle border, Edgers #3
  • Other Tools: Tin Types impression plate, white embossing powder (Filigree), sewing machine/thread, pink rhinestones

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow I love this, the white printed 'thank you' looks so good against the stitching, love it xx

kasia c. said...

Dana, this is gorgeous! I LOVE those circle border borders!
That was a lot of challenges for one day. Way to go for getting 2 challenges in!!

P.S. I would love to get together to watch TrueBlood. Although I think I spend most of my time drooling over Alcide, instead of paying attention to the show!!! :)

Lynn said...

Dana, this is gorgeous...love the edger dies on this and the stitching is the perfect touch!

Karen B. said...

Wowzer, this is beautiful, the card edge is a delightful little touch.

Unknown said...

This is simply gorgeous! ;o)