Welcome to this week's Playing in Paradise Challenge over at the Scrapbooker's Paradise blog!
This also happens to be my last challenge with them as a Design Team member... Things are much too busy in my life right now to continue into another term. I'm sure I'll play along with future challenges, though, as I've had so much fun with them!
This week, we have a Power of Three challenge from Carla:
I made a sort of interactive or dual-purpose card to go with this:
I got the idea for the dual-cardstock tag from none other than THE "Aimes" Wanford here. I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the stamp on the kraft with the stamp on the rustic cream cardstock as demonstrated by Maile Belles here (one of my fav examples of this technique is here).
The tag just tucks into the buttons that I sewed onto the cardstock so that it can be removed and used as a bookmark or something.
There are so many wonderful projects on the web with removable pieces... Dawn McVey has a little rocket that can be removed and played with here and Aimes (again) has this beautiful removable hair clip here.
Be sure to check out the other DT projects!
This week's prize is Stamp, Die Cuts and Sticker Stackers from Imaginisce's Happy Fall line!
How to Play:
1. You have until noon on Thursday, August 4th to link your entries for this challenge at the Scrapbooker's Paradise blog.
2. Please link directly to your entry photo or your specific blog post featuring your project, not a general link. We reserve the right to remove invalid links. If you're uploading to a public forum, please use the keyword PPC26 so we can find you!
3. Please fill in your name (not the name of your card or the name of the challenge) as the caption/label within the linky tool.
Thanks for stopping by!
Thanks for stopping by!
- Cardstock: Hawaiian Shores, Aqua Mist, Rustic Cream, Kraft (all Papertrey Ink)
- Stamps: Botanical Silhouettes (Papertrey Ink), Special Thoughts (Inkadinkadoo)
- Ink: Versamagic Jumbo Java and Versamark (Tsukineko), Fresh Snow (Papertrey Ink)
- Dies: Tag Sale #3 (Papertrey Ink)
- Buttons: Berry Sorbet, Lemon Tart (Papertrey Ink), gingham flower button (Maya Road)
- Other Tools: Big Bite/eyelet (We R Memory Keepers), white embroidery thread colored with W3 Copic marker, Jute and Cream twine (Papertrey Ink), In Stitch'z needles (Bazzill Basics), paper piercing tool (Tonic), piercing mat (Bazzill Basics)