For a Gracious Hostess

No challenge this time... I just sat down to craft! A quicky CAS card using inspiration from Maile's Gracious Vases release posts (you can start here).


I love this stamp set because the style is so ME!

After reviewing some of Maile's inspiration, I decided that I definitely need to add Glossy Accents to the primary vase!


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Stamper's Select White
  • Stamps: Gracious Vases
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Summer Sunrise, Sweet Blush, Simply Chartreuse, Spring Rain
  • Copics: RV10, RV11, R(V?)0000
  • Other Tools: black embroidery floss, Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers)

5 comments:

Karen B. said...

This is beautiful, I love all that white space!

Merry said...

That is simply beautiful....

The Mama Monkey said...

STUNNING! Makes me want to grab some ink and paper and take a go at it!

Unknown said...

Simply GORGEOUS! I love how you used the twine as the table/ledge for your beautiful vases! ;o)

Unknown said...

Simply beautiful! I don't have this set but you make me want it:)