A Birthday Card with My Daughter

My 4-year-old daughter's preschool teacher had a birthday so I involved her in the cardmaking process.

Her specifications were "pink" and "flower."

I immediately thought of my new Lil' Inkers Fringe Flower die.


We kept it bright and simple.  :)


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Hawaiian Shores, Harvest Gold, green (Bazzill?)
  • Stamps: Half & Half
  • Ink: Versamark (Tsukineko), Hawaiian Shores
  • Dies: Half & Half, Leafy Vine
  • Felt: Hibiscus Burst
  • Other Tools: white embossing powder (Filigree), rhinestone frame (Recollections), Vineyard impression plate, Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers)

2 comments:

Karen B. said...

So pretty Dana! Love the colors. Hope you are doing well!

Sabrina said...

Oh, I love it, Dana! So bright and cheerful. Did Averi enjoy making it with you? I bet her teacher will love it too.