I finally created my first Christmas card of the season!
My white gel pen was not cooperating but this was a fun and easy card to make. ;)
It's difficult to tell, but I impressed the poinsettia with PTI's Canvas impression plate and used a glue pen and Prisma glitter in the center.
Thanks for peeking!
- Cardstock: Scarlet Jewel and Autumn Rose (Papertrey Ink)
- Stamps: Year of Flowers: Poinsettia (Papertrey Ink), Christmas Sampler (Paper Smooches)
- Ink: Versamark (Tsukineko)
- Dies: Year of Flowers: Poinsettia (Papertrey Ink)
- Other Tools: Canvas impression plate (Papertrey Ink), white embossing powder (Filigree), Signo white gel pen (Uniball), Opaque White Mister Huey mist (Studio Calico), glitter (Prisma), W3 Copic