I had to leave my craft room overnight to ponder how I would apply the sentiment. I'm glad I did because I've wanted to try this type of banner sentiment for some time but it took me awhile to remember that. ;)
I heat embossed the Paper Smooches sentiment in white on a long strip of vellum. I scored it here and there to get it to fit artistically. I adhere it using those little Kool Tak squares. They're expensive but awesome!
I'm entering this card into the WCMD Love card category over at Moxie Fab.
Thanks for peeking!
- Cardstock: Stamper's Select White and Vellum (both Papertrey Ink)
- Patterned Paper: (Cosmo Cricket)
- Stamps: Word Salad (Paper Smooches)
- Ink: Versamark (Tsukineko)
- Dies: Hexagon coverplate and Heart Prints (both Papertrey Ink)
- Other Tools: Pure Poppy felt (Papertrey Ink), white embossing powder (Filigree)