File Folder Scrapping #4 - Limelight

Hello Everyone!

Today I'm sharing with you the 4th in the File Folder Scrapping series! I think each unit I make gets better and better. For this folder I used Kaisercraft's Limelight paper kit. Two packs actually, but I have enough left to make something more with it. The folder has four magnetic closure spots, and can hold a lot of photos!

The paper would lend itself well to photos of vacation, camping, hiking, gardening, graduation, tropical, family reunion, and more. So here we go!

This is what it looks like from the front...


 ...and from the back...


 ...and in the box holder with the others.


Now for the inside!

Lifting up the envelope flaps on each side reveals three accordion-like pockets holding photo tags.


When we close the envelope flaps again, we can lift up the flap that they are on to reveal...


...two center panels for photos and journaling. But there's more...


These panels are actually center folded pages tucked under. So when we unfold them we reveal layout variations! See them as I unfold them creating different layout configurations.




I didn't take photos of the tags in the pockets, but if you want to see a few more details you can watch this video walk-through of the project.



Hope you enjoyed today's posted project and are inspired to use this gorgeous paper by Kaisercraft. The instructions for this project are available on my other blog, Paper Architecture with Sabrina if you are interested in making this project.

Happy Papercrafting!






3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I am totally blown away by your beautiful project!

Unknown said...

Thank you Elizabeth, so nice of you to say. You started my day out on a good note... :)

lolo said...

Superbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Peut on trouver le tuto sur votre site merci amitié