Second of Two "Eerie Tales" Oct 18th Classes


The second class on October 18th is a card class. Just like the layout class we will again be using Graphic 45's "Eerie Tales" collection. The goal for this class is to create cards from this line that can be used for any number of ocasions, and be quick and easy to put togther. There are 5 cards for this class.


Because I'm teaching these in a class, I will be posting all of the cards togehter in one post for the benefit of those taking the class here in Victoria, BC.

They are pretty straight forward, so I will mainy be posting the photos without saying much about them.


I used Star Dust Stickles on the text as well as on the lost shoe in the image, which doesn't show up in the photo.


In this next one, I tried to cover up the "beast" to show the only the lovely lady in white.

 

The next is bright and bold in green and orange. I used Str Dust Stickles again on the word "Magical", punched two holes in the bottom right corner to tie a bow.


I realyly like the floral strip at the bottom edge.



Sorry about the blurr, I must have gotten too close with the camera.


I used some of the flower die-cuts with a gold Liquid Pearl center and loops of gold string to slightly cover Rumpelstiltskin and focus more on the young woman.




So that's it for these simple and quick to make "Eerie Tales" cards. Hope you enjoyed the cards.

Thank you for stopping by to have a look. There will be something special going on her at Aspiring to Creativity on September 26th, so be sure to stop by.




-

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love them, I love the colours. I have already asked Carol to put me down.