Shabby Chic #7 - Sand & Sea from 49th & Market



I was so very excited when this paper collection arrived at Stacey's store! I purchased both the 12 x 12 pad and the 8 x 8 pad. But now I am showing you what we are making in our 7th Shabby Chic card class!



SAND & SEA SHABBY CHIC

When: Thursday, September 14th
Time: 6:00 - 8:30
Cost: $30 + GST...

To register for this class, please contact Stacey - sbebc2011@gmail.com


I am so excited to finally get to the Sand & Sea collection from 49th & Market for this Shabby Chic card class! I fell in love with this collection when I saw it, and my mind filled with a ton of ideas for this collection. I saw albums, layouts, boxes, and for filling my planner using the 8 x 8 pad. And of course I also saw more Shabby Chic cards, and that is what we are doing for our 7th Shabby Chic card class.

For this class we will be using a couple of Gabi's stamps sets (Line Stitch, & Loose Threads), both of which Stacey has in the store. We will be mixing colour into the Stucco Paste to create a sand colour to it and apply to the cards. These cards are so Victoria! I would want to make a ton of them....

Please bring to class: Non-stick craft mat, scissors, Gathered Twigs ink pad and re-inker if you have, ink blending tool or sponge, paper distresser, a couple of tooth picks, margarine or yogurt lid, double sided adhesive, liquid glue, 3D foam squares or tape, your Liquitex Stucco Paste if you have, a palette knife, a couple of baby wipes for your fingers, and these stamp sets if you have them - (Line Stitch, & Loose Threads) along with a long clear stamp block at least 6" long.


A closer look at the cards and see if you can find the sand-like texture added to the cards. Everyone is going to have fun with that.


Being by the ocean here in Victoria, BC, seagulls are all over the place, so this is not an unfamiliar scene.


We are going to have so much fun in this class, and I am looking forward to seeing our Shabby Chic fans there.

Happy creating everyone!





No comments: