Christmas in July Shabby Chic Style Class Photos



On Saturday we had our first Christmas card classes of the year which we always call Christmas in July! I taught the first of the classes for the day, and it was the "Christmas in July Shabby Chic Style" class. It was a full class, and everyone ended up with paper snow in their laps, gesso on their fingers, and glitter on their cheeks, clothes and hands.


Here is the first card we put together...





...and the second card assembled...


...and the third and final card.


Sorry that I can't remember who it was that I asked to put their three cards together so that I could take a photo of them, but here they are.


Stacey taught the second class of the day, and then I taught the third class of the day. All three classes were Christmas cards. Unfortunately I was so tired at the end of the day that I did not get any class photos taken to share with you. There were some diehards there that took all three classes! And some that took two of the classes. They must have been exhausted by the end of the day. I sure was.

Everyone have a great week, and happy creating!







No comments: