More Cute Cards




If you are here again after yesterday's post, you must love this cute paper too! You saw eight cards I created for my eight grandchildren with the paper is called "Wonderland" and designed by Helz Cuppledicht. Today I have two more cards I made, using one of the beautiful papers that is great for a background, along with some of the pieces I fussy cut and die cut for the past four cards you saw yesterday.

Here they are. You will have to forgive the lighting on these photos. It was evening and with low light, a chandelier for light with cream walls and gold guilt frames, everything has a bit of a yellow hue to it.


If you saw yesterday's post, you will know about the layered word die cuts and the fussy cutting I did. These cards where made using those items.

I love the trees sitting onto of the word 'merry'. The white letters act as the snow covered ground. You can't see in the photo, but the trees in this paper are covered with clear embossing and glitter, so it looks real pretty in real life.


The layering of the card can be seen in this next photo, in case you wish to create something like this.


The second card is very much like the first one, but I was running out of fussy cut trees and did not feel like cutting more that day. So I used one of the cute little Penguins that I had die cut out in between the last two trees I had left.


Again, the layering....



That is it for these two cute Christmas cards, and I hope you were inspired with them.

I am going to be making another card, a sample for a contest, and hope to have it done for tomorrow's post. So drop by to see. It not it would only be another day or two to see it.

If you have your own blog, you know the time it takes it edit your photos, and to blog about your projects. So I am thankful for your patience when I do not have anything for a number of days for you to see.

Happy creating everyone!






1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.