Two Cards Using Altenew's Floral Flurries Super 4 1/4" Wide Washi Tape


Welcome Everyone!

While I was waiting for class supply orders to come in, I mentioned yesterday, I was working on a huge kit project. At one point I needed a break from it and decided to make something for myself that I had put off for a long time. That was working with Altenew's Floral Flurries washi tape!

So, these are they.


For this first card, I did some fussy cutting. I attached the washi tape to white cardstock and fussy cut the flowers to arrange and attach as you see. Fussy cutting is one of my favourite things to do because you can arrange the items in ay way you wish, and it gives more dimension to the card.


Don't you just love the colours of the watercoloured images on the washi tape? Here is a closer look at the layering of the fussy cut pieces around the framed sentiment strip. If you do not have a die set to make a frame in the size you want, you can create it from a piece of cardstock in the measurements you want and then cut out the center leaving a 1/4" all around. This means lining up your blade at 1/4" and not cutting through the piece when you start, and finish 1/4" from the end.


Shall we look at the other card now?


To see the gold gel pen lines on this card, I need to show you a closer look.


Metallic gel pens are always a great thing to have on hand for cardmaking.


Popping up the top and bottom pieces add a little interest to the clean and simple card design. DOn't you just love the beautiful watercolour flowers on the washi tape? I have some many of Altenew's washi tapes on my wish list. Check them out! They are gorgeous!

Thanks for stopping by, and Happy Creating!







No comments: