Part of A Big Order


Welcome!

At the end of every year for the past few years, not only do I make my Christmas cards, but I also have a standing order that I start to work on to be completed by March. This year the order has increased to 75 cards. This order is for a mixture of occasions and card sizes. I often include cards I made as samples for past classes.

Anyway, I decided to work a little more with the Altenew wide washi tape, Floral Flurries, and created these six cards.


These are A2 cards (4 1/4" x 5 1/2"). A simple design and embellished using ribbon and fussy cut florals from the washi tape that was attached to white cardstock before cutting. After spening about 4 hours fussy cutting, I ended up with a large amount of flowers & leaves that did not all get used up.


Basically I made three different cards using different Altenew sentiment stamps, and a slightly different arrangements, each with a different colour of cardstock for matting and ribbon. So I will be showing you the cards in sets of two.

Hello Sunshine


Wishing You A Full Recovery


And, Thank You (this photo ended up a bit crooked, sorry)


Now that I have these six cards completed, I still have a few more fussy cut flowers to make a few more cards with. I had thought about putting the washi tape onto coloured cardstock, but then thought this was not the time to experiment and went with the usual white cardstock backing.

Hope that you like these and are inspired for some of your own creations.

Happy creating everyone!






1 comment:

Tigriswillreign said...

Wow, I can't believe you fussy-cut all of that!! Ouch!