Sharing Some Class Photos


Welcome!

I have been remiss in posting some class photos of late. I know I do not always share them, but is has been something I am trying to be better at doing.

First off, I just want to let everyone know that I do not always get as many photos taken as I would like. When you are teaching, you don't always remember to take them, or be consistent throughout the class in taking those photos.

Second, in today's post I will be posting photos from three different classes!

FIRST CLASS - Christmas Shabby Chic with Authentique 'Solitude' Class #1





I think the ladies loved this part of the class best. It was their first time using 'Art Stones' and they loved it.





It was a great class, and I look forward to the 2nd & 3rd class making these cards.

SECOND CLASS - Mixed Media with 49th & Market Cottage Life

Didn't the ladies do a lovely job on their first ever mixed media layouts!


Look at each one individually...




Next mixed media class will be fun too.

THIRD CLASS - With Graphic 45 'Imagine'



Ass you can see I did not get photos of all the cards made throughout the class. It happens. But as always we have a good time creating in our classes.

I am working on some card samples using the Graphic 45 'Garden Goddess' collection, so you should be seeing those soon.

Till next time, Happy creating!







No comments: