Ahoy Little Sailor

A baby card to match the baby shower invitations I made here. Not thrilled with it but used a few new things.


I heat embossed a Background Basics: Retro stamp to sort of create a water background. I pulled out a leftover onesie but adhered it in a terrible position. Unfortunately, it wasn't going anywhere without causing damage, so I resigned myself to its position. The corners were punched with Martha Stewart's family Around the Page corner punch. The little buttons are Recollections (Michael's) and tied with Papertrey's Jute twine. The stamp is from Bitty Baby Blessings.





{Supplies--all PTI unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Kraft
  • Patterned Paper: Men of Life
  • Stamps: Background Basics: Retro, Bitty Baby Blessings
  • Ink: Versamark, Aspen Mist (Versamagic), Rich Cocoa (Memento)
  • Buttons: as noted
  • Punches: as noted

2 comments:

Dana said...

Dana this is so clever. I love the use of retro BG to make the water, and the paper pieced onesie is so cute with that PP!

Niki Estes said...

Very sweet! I love the patterned paper onesie.