Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Be My Valentine


I like overall how this card turned out but messed up on my placement of the ribbon :( oh well, as my fellow crafters would say "It's handmade" ;)

I had fun using my distress ink around the edges of the scalloped circle, I haven't used this technique in some time. I love these little birds and finally got to use them :)

Stefanie

{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}

  • Cardstock: Dark Chocolate
  • Patterned Paper:Making Memories(bottom half) Basic Grey(top half)
  • Stamps:Tiny Treats Valentine, and Chatter Box Happy Day stamp Set
  • Ink:Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Vintage Photo, Versa Magic in Pink Petunia
  • Other Tools:Spellbinders Scalloped Circles

3 comments:

Dana said...

Love how you coordinated the stamp with that patterned paper! Great colors, Stef! That inking and ribbon are great, too!

Ruza's Craft Corner said...

Beautiful card. Love the background!

Sparkly Pink Star said...

this is adorable!