I wanted to play with some patterned paper and chose some vivid, Spring-y colors.
I used Doodlebug's Limeade Serenade patterned paper and added a strip of vellum that I punched with Martha Stewart's Ribbon Loop punch. I use my Xyron to adhere vellum... I love my Xyrons!
I dry embossed the dark purple cardstock with Cuttlebug's Moroccan Screen folder and rounded two corners with my Corner Chomper by We R Memory Keepers.
I added a splash of yellow using yellow Bazzill Basics cardstock and the same ribbon loop punch by Martha Stewart. The ribbon is twill.
The sentiment was done by die-cutting and embossing Spellbinders Labels 9, then leaving the die in place while using ink blending foam to add the yellow ink. The sentiment/edge ink is Memento's Grape Jelly.
Prize: This week, and for the next several weeks!, there will be prizes! New supplies from CHA!! How exciting!! For this challenge, the winner will not only get to play along with our next challenge as our Paradise Player, but they will receive a Pebbles stamp set and stickers and gems from the new Ever After collection (approx $25 retail)! So join us for a chance to win!!
Make sure to check out the other DT projects:
Thanks for stopping by!
- Cardstock: Vellum, Stamper's Select and Royal Velvet (Papertrey Ink), yellow Bazzill Basics
- Patterned Paper: limeade serenade (Doodlebug)
- Stamp: merci (Lawn Fawn)
- Ink: Lemon Tart (Papertrey Ink), Grape Jelly (Memento)
- Die: Labels 9 (Spellbinders)
- Punch: Ribbon Loop (Martha Stewart)
- Other Tools: Moroccan Screen embossing folder (Cuttlebug - Provo Craft), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), Lemon Tart twill ribbon (Papertrey Ink), Bow Easy (Posi Bendr)