Stamping Vacation: Have You Tried Challenge

This month's Have You Tried challenge at the Stamping Vacation blog invites us to make a regular stamp into a silhouette. One of the reasons I love working with Stamping Vacation is that it inspires me! I would never have thought of this idea on my own! ;)

Each entry to a Stamping Vacation blog challenge post qualifies towards a draw for a $25 gift certificate to the place of the winner's choice!

I finally got to use my Lunar Lights stamp set by Lawn Fawn.


I simply used a Copic (100) to color in the stamps.

Thanks for stopping by!


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: True Black, Lemon Tart, Stamper's Select
  • Stamps: Lunar Lights and You're Sew Lovely (Lawn Fawn)
  • Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
  • Copics: 100, Y15
  • Other Tools: iRock/rhinestones (Imaginisce)
[Photo replaced with improved card/envelope on March 28/11.]

2 comments:

Karen B. said...

What a cool technique.

Unknown said...

Cool technique! Your card is beautiful! Love the shot of color!