Papercraft Star Challenge 72 - Anything Goes!

Papercraft Star ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE
I was so excited when I came across this challenge! The previous day I had looked everywhere for a challenge that I could enter my design in. However, I was unsuccessfull. I know....you find a challenge first and then make a project. But I had wanted to make this project for a long time now...something for my Mom and Dad. Anyway, I posted it the day before this newest Papercraft Challenge was posted. I didn't enter it on the 23rd when I came across the challenge because I thought I couldn't, but after a few days I decided to go ahead before the deadline. I'm taking a chance on entering it, hope against hope that I'm not disqualified. If I am, at least I tried. Nothing ventured, nothing gained...right.
I created a Christmas Advent Explossion Box, and here it is.
Here it is open...
If you'd like to see all the details on putting it together and viewing the page of the box, click here. It's a long posting, so be sure you have a few minutes.
So there you have it. I guess I'm so pleased with it, I just had to show it off in a challenge... A little pride I guess. Thank you for stopping by!



ADDED

November 29th I was awarded the PaperCraft Star Quasar Award for this project!


5 comments:

Larisa said...

Love this cute box! The flower on the top is fantastic! Great job!!!

Sleepy Stamper said...

Sabrina this is a perfect example for our "Anything Goes" challenge! This is so beautiful and elegant! Thank you for sharing this amazing project with us over at Papercraft Star! Hope to see your beautiful work in future challenges:-)

Anitra

Hlora said...

Sabrina? it is cute a lot! Love all your creations))

FerrellGraph-x said...

My goodness I thought the outside was beautiful! The inside is stunning! I know your parents will love this beautiful gift! I'm so thrilled you did show it off with us at Papercraft Star!
Kindest regards,
Jennifer

KidSpace Stuff said...

That is amazing!! And beautiful.... Love the idea. Thanks for sharing.