Using More of My Scraps - RS Thank You Notecard

Unusual colour combination, for me that is, is what prompted me to post this card which is an addition to the number of RS notecards I'm making. I'm not adding a whole lot of details as I'm not feeling well and am thinking that I've got a light case of the flu. Here it is.
 
You can see that the notched banners are curled up a little on the right end. Here's another view.

Thank you for your comments and for stopping by today. Hope all our friends from the US had a great Thanksgiving!
 
TOOLS & MATERIALS

Provo Craft: Swirls Cuttlebug Folder
PTI: Buttons
Stamps: JustRite
Spellbinders: Fleur deLis Accents
Adirondack Dimensional Pearls - Lettuce
 

2 comments:

Hlora said...

It is so stylish and good! Love the papers you used here - all is cute)))

Larisa said...

wow! It is so nice and joyful! very beautiful card!