For my Papertrey Ink blog hop post, scroll up or click here.
I guess I haven't been able to resist the craft room since creating yesterday's cards...
It took me a little bit of time to fall asleep last night and so I pondered CAS-ual Fridays Penguin Suit challenge. Black and white is such a classic color template... I really should fall back onto it more often.
Fortunately for me, my card turned out just as I pictured in my mind last night!
Of course, cutting out the "thanks" took a bit of time but nothing compared to what Chan had to do here!
I'm also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp challenge, which is "Anything Goes" this week.
Thanks for peeking!
- Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, True Black (both Papertrey Ink)
- Stamps: Chit Chat (Paper Smooches)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
- Dies: Double-Ended Banners (Papertrey Ink)
- Other Tools: Cinder Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels)