Colour Create Challenge 87 - Cream, Sage & Red

Colour Create Challenge is back after our holiday break for our first 2012 challenge beginning January 5th and ending January 18th, 6:00 PM UK time. Edna chose a wonderful colour palette for this challenge - cream, sage & red, and the DT's have submitted their inspirational designs for you.

The prize for this challenge is a $5 Gift Voucher for Mo Manning's Digital Pencil. She has such adorable and fantastic digi stamps!
While searching for materials to make my card, I found that the colours were so beautiful together that whatever I made had to be simple so that the colours would be the main focus.

This is my DT submission at Colour Create Challenge 87.


I was so excited to be able to use my very first Waltzing Mouse stamps! Dana ordered some for me as a Christmas gift! Thank you again, Dana.

It's amazing how with the lighting you can see all the minute little specks of embossing powder when IRL you barely can see them at all! I even used the pre-embossing powder pouch and a brush to brush off any bits of powder. It also looks like the light caught one of my finger prints on the paper as well.

The little flower stamps I've had for a long time and never used before now. They are the perfect size for this project. They too were stamped and heat embossed.

Thank you for coming for a visit. It's always nice hearing from you. Happy crafting everyone!





TOOLS AND MATERIALS

SPELLBINDERS: Labels Fourteen
STAMPS: WaltzingMouse Holiday Labels 14, Studio g Series 39, Dimensions Crafts Mini Stamps Flower & Flourish, PTI Botanical Silhouettes
INK: Versa Watermark, Versa Magic Spanish Olive
EMBOSSING POWDER: Ranger Seafoam White
Grosgrain Ribbon

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Sabrina, this is so soft and beautiful. Love the color combo and your design is amazing!

Shanna Shands said...

Beautiful Job! I love the fussy cut!

Tigriswillreign said...

Ooo, I love this inspiration photo! I'll have to play along with this!
Beautiful card, Mom!

Vickie Z said...

Love the colors and use of the negative space with the WMS labels!!! Yes, WMS definitely has some fabulous stamps!!!

Julie said...

So love your take on this fortnight's challenge at CC Sabrina!! Your design is so classy and love the embossed flowers! Hugs Juliexx