Using the Paper Smooches SPARKS inspiration photo and the Young Crafter's Unite sketch (graphics below), I made this somewhat masculine card:
I don't know why I'm addicted to Glimmer Mist lately, but since I was basing this card on the previous, it seemed to go along. (Be prepared for more!)
Having recently organized them, I pulled out my long-neglected embossing folders for this project. My teensy supply of Sizzix folders have been overlooked the most and I felt this particular one suited my ideas.
I may be playing with this sketch again... Plenty one can do with it!
Thanks for peeking!
- Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Kraft and Hawaiian Shores (both Papertrey Ink)
- Stamps: Chit Chat (Paper Smooches)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Smokey Shadow (Papertrey Ink)
- Dies: Seeing Stars (Papertrey Ink), Tattered Banners (Tim Holtz Sizzix)
- Other Tools: Bricked embossing folder (Tim Holtz Sizzix), Key Lime Pie Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels), corrugated cardboard, paper crimper (Fiskars), star brad (Recollections)