Simply Jane and CR84FN 48

The moment I set my eyes on Papertrey Ink's Simply Jane stamp set (and dies and paper), I knew that I MUST have it! As most women tend to be, I am a huge fan of Jane Austen and the silhouettes and quotes on this set have such wonderful applications that I'm still swooning!

I completely loved CR84FN's color palette (see end of post) and used it to put together this card:



I accidentally put too much ribbon on the back/not enough on the front.  :(

The Handmade by stamp (which I love) was done at vistaprint.ca but obviously doesn't show up on dark cardstock, hence the sticker.


The interior of the card uses Big & Bold Wishes.

Thanks for peeking!


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Smokey Shadow, Soft Stone
  • Stamps: Simply Jane, Big & Bold Wishes
  • Ink: Brilliance Pearlescent Lavender and Versamark (both Tsukineko), Smokey Shadow
  • Dies: Simply Jane
  • Other Tools: ribbon (unknown), white embossing powder (Filigree), pearls (dollar store)

9 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

This is just beautiful. The sentiment is fab and I love the cameo. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

Marybeth said...

Beautiful the front, back and inside! Love the CAS look of your card. I say just enough ribbon :) Have a good day, or night!

Sue Lelli said...

Dana, LOVE how the ribbon even goes down the back to your name! Your CAS card with the FAB silhouette is a real beauty! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Lynn said...

Absolutely stunning. So elegant. I love it!

kasia c. said...

Dana this is incredible! I love the colours and how the ribbon carries onto the back of the card. :)

Lisa Elton said...

Lovely card Dana, quite elegant!!

Sabrina said...

Love your new stamps! I'm a tiny but green. Beautiful card Dana! I was thinking of entering the same challenge, but haven't really had the time. ;)

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Dana! Love the PTI goodness here! That frame is gorgeous! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

JJ Bolton said...

Just lovely! The color palette is perfect for this card. So soft and pretty! (That Simply Jane set is so on my wish list:)