I pulled out my Bright Side paper pack from My Mind's Eye to some paper-piecing. I usually avoid buying patterned paper because I have so much and rarely use it. I could hardly resist this pack, however, with it's vivid colors and trendy patterns!
Thanks for peeking!
- Cardstock: Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink)
- Patterned Paper: Bright Side (My Mind's Eye)
- Stamps: Vogue Abode and He Said, She Said (Paper Smooches), Very Vintage Labels No. 2 (Waltzingmouse Stamps)
- Ink: Pure Poppy and Soft Stone (Papertrey Ink), Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
- Dies: Labels 2 (Spellbinders)
- Other Tools: Black Enamel Accents (Inkssentials), sewing machine/thread, Copics, black Spica (Copic)