Too Late for Casology

Once again, I am late to enter a challenge that inspired me. The new Casology blog is fabulous for me, giving but a single word by way of challenge. I am not in danger of taking a sketch or photograph literally or being limited by color and enjoy having such an open project.

This last challenge was the word "Bird." I immediately wanted to use my Little Bitty Bird Additions from Papertrey Ink. Here is what I came up with:


I'm still considering covering my colored grass with punched border grass. Meh, whatever.

Thanks for peeking!


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Stamper's Select White
  • Stamps: Little Bitty Bird Additions
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Summer Sky (Tsukineko), Blueberry Sky
  • Dies: Little Bitty Bird Additions, Little Bitty Bird
  • Other Tools: Copics, Black Enamel Accents (Inkssentials)

No comments: