Bird Song Policy Envelope Organzier


Well, for those of you that have been waiting for the 3rd project of the Bird Song Series, here it is! This is a very photo heavy posting, and I will get a video out as soon as I can. So I'll keep the text down to a minimum so that you can go through it more quickly.
To the right you see what I used to create the organizer with - Graphic45's polic envelope album. Love the heavy paper of the envelopes and it is great to work with.




The above is the front cover.
A couple of front cover close-up details.

Now for the back cover...


And a whole bunch of inside photos.






Each pocket has a set of these double folders I made with two months labled on them.


















Well, I hope you enjoyed the Bird Song organizer. This class is scheduled for January 5th, and I'll add a few more written details at a later date as I haven't gone to bed yet and it is 5:22 am!!. I'm so excited about the project that I had to take all the photos, fix them up in Picasa, send in a blurb and photos to Scrapbook Parade. I just had to get the photos out for interested parties here in Victoria.

Thank you for checking in to have a peek. Check back in a few days to get some of the details I'll enter.





This is what you need to bring to class:

 -Paper trimmer
-scissors
-fussy cutting scissors (if you have)
-pencil, ruler (longer than 6″)
-gold gel pen
-Glossy Accents
-Black Enamel Accents
-Tea Dye & Black Soot ink pad (or other black ink pad)
-ink blending tool
-black marker (not the journaling pen)
-quick dry glue (& a long stick pin in case you need it)
-double sided adhesive from 1/2" to 1/8" widths
-black pop-dots
-Splat mat
-hand wipes or damp cloth for hands
-Scor Pal (or Martha Stewart Scor Pad),
bone folder,
Optional - gold acrylic paint and dry brush, or gold Acrylic Dabber

2 comments:

Sandi McLean said...

What a beautiful project! Looking forward to taking a class and meeting you!

Sabrina said...

Thank you Sandi, I look forward to meeting you as well! :)