Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Bird Song Policy Envelope Organzier


Well, for those of you that have been waiting for the 3rd project of the Bird Song Series, here it is! This is a very photo heavy posting, and I will get a video out as soon as I can. So I'll keep the text down to a minimum so that you can go through it more quickly.
To the right you see what I used to create the organizer with - Graphic45's polic envelope album. Love the heavy paper of the envelopes and it is great to work with.




The above is the front cover.
A couple of front cover close-up details.

Now for the back cover...


And a whole bunch of inside photos.






Each pocket has a set of these double folders I made with two months labled on them.


















Well, I hope you enjoyed the Bird Song organizer. This class is scheduled for January 5th, and I'll add a few more written details at a later date as I haven't gone to bed yet and it is 5:22 am!!. I'm so excited about the project that I had to take all the photos, fix them up in Picasa, send in a blurb and photos to Scrapbook Parade. I just had to get the photos out for interested parties here in Victoria.

Thank you for checking in to have a peek. Check back in a few days to get some of the details I'll enter.





This is what you need to bring to class:

 -Paper trimmer
-scissors
-fussy cutting scissors (if you have)
-pencil, ruler (longer than 6″)
-gold gel pen
-Glossy Accents
-Black Enamel Accents
-Tea Dye & Black Soot ink pad (or other black ink pad)
-ink blending tool
-black marker (not the journaling pen)
-quick dry glue (& a long stick pin in case you need it)
-double sided adhesive from 1/2" to 1/8" widths
-black pop-dots
-Splat mat
-hand wipes or damp cloth for hands
-Scor Pal (or Martha Stewart Scor Pad),
bone folder,
Optional - gold acrylic paint and dry brush, or gold Acrylic Dabber

2 comments:

Sandi McLean said...

What a beautiful project! Looking forward to taking a class and meeting you!

Sabrina said...

Thank you Sandi, I look forward to meeting you as well! :)