Messiah

My mom had told me about this Messiah stamp set (Clearly Wordsworth)* and I liked the possibilities.


I stamped everything but the "wonderful" with Vintage Photo Distress Ink edged with Brilliance Galaxy Gold. I heat embossed the "wonderful" with gold embossing powder; it really looks fabulous IRL!

It's difficult to tell from the photograph, but the card base is Dark Chocolate. I put my Stitched Mats - Rectangles from L'il Inkers to work again. I adore these!!

*I'm not sure I would recommend this set based on its quality. It's also somewhat difficult to find. Verve has a comparable, although smaller, stamp here.


{Supplies--all Papertrey Ink unless noted}
  • Cardstock: Dark Chocolate, Gold Shimmer, Rustic Cream
  • Stamps: Messiah (Clearly Wordsworth)
  • Ink: Vintage Photo Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Ranger), Brilliance Galaxy Gold and Versamark (Tsukineko)
  • Dies: Stitched Mats - Rectangles (L'il Inkers), Labels 17 (Spellbinders)
  • Other Tools: gold embossing powder (Filigree), gold ribbon (PTI)

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Very elegant, Dana! Love it!

Sabrina said...

Sorry that the quality of the stamp wasn't satisfactory... I like the fonts used on it better than your recommendation. Guess you can't win 'em all. ;)