Using a clear card base, I added some Studio Calico paper that I sewed borders around.
Scrapbooker's Paradise challenge.
The letters were stamped, cut out, colored with Copics, and then adhered to the inside of the card.
[Edited to add:] This card won over at the Playing in Paradise challenge!
- Cardstock: Clear and Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
- Patterned Paper: (Studio Calico)
- Stamps: Chit Chat (Paper Smooches)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
- Other Tools: pearls/rhinestones flourishes (Prima), sewing machine/thread, W5 Copic