Tutorial Requests

-Wow, you really know how to make someone feel good!

I wish to thank everyone for their sweet comments, support and requests. I have had a few requests for measurements and instructions on a couple of my posts. Just to let everyone know I haven't forgotten you and that I've decided to post two separate tutorials. One for a triangular box I made for valentine treats here, and the second for the double sided step card here and here.

I have a very busy week with 5 classes to prep for and teach as well as having to attend a few celebratory activities for my up coming birthday, but I will try to get the triangular box posted for this weekend. The step card tutorial has to wait until after I teach the class on March 2nd.

I look forward to giving you the answers you are wanting with these tutorials. Thank you for your patience. If you have any other tutorial requests, please let me know.


happy crafting everyone!


No comments: