If you're unfamiliar with Ranger's Melting Pot, they have a video here. There are several other videos available that show different techniques and possibilities with it.
I pulled out a couple of card bases that I created quite some time ago but wasn't inspired to finish. I rolled one of each size of MFT's Royal Roses and then dipped them into melted UTEE. I experimented with tinsel glitter, microbeads, and gold embossing powder.
There's a bit of a trick to it which I'm sure I will master with practice. ;)
Thanks for peeking!
- Cardstock: Royal Velvet and Rustic White (Papertrey Ink), gold (unknown)
- Stamps: We Connect (Paper Smooches)
- Ink: Royal Velvet (Papertrey Ink), Brilliance Galaxy Gold and Versamark Frost (Tsukineko)
- Dies: Fleur de Lis Squares (Spellbinders), Royal Roses (My Favorite Things), Loopy Leaf (Paper Smooches)
- Other Tools: clear and gold embossing powders (Filigree), UTEE (Ranger), gold tinsel glitter and microbeads (Martha Stewart)