I actually used my glue gun for the button/ribbon embellishment! I'm scared to death of glue guns but I couldn't see any way around it. I have the cordless Imaginisce one and it wasn't too bad at all! ;)
I'm entering this into Simon Say's Stamp masculine challenge as well as CAS(E) This Sketch. I kind of flipped the sketch.
And the inside (a rare consideration for me):
I thought I'd share another couple of crafty org tips.
I used PTI's Desktop File Card dies to organize my ink blending foams:
I inked each color and used a tiny piece of Velcro to adhere each roam.
To organize my buttons, I use IKEA plastic organizers (discontinued?). I don't need a ton of spice jars taking up space!
Each divider is adhered to the bottom using dimensional adhesive--a tip suggested by my mom to keep the buttons from moving between sections.
And, of course, no organizing project is complete without labels!
Thanks for peeking!
- Cardstock: Dark Chocolate, Vintage Cream (both Papertrey Ink)
- Patterned Paper (interior): Studio Calico
- Stamps: Man of the Hour (Waltzingmouse), Distressed Corduroy (Impression Obsession)
- Ink: Dark Chocolate and Kraft (Papertrey Ink), Versamark (Tsukineko)
- Dies: XOXO (Papertrey Ink), Stitched Mats - Squares (Li'l Inkers)
- Other Tools: Dark Chocolate button and grosgrain ribbon (Papertrey Ink), Rustic Cream button twine (Papertrey Ink), clear embossing powder (Filigree)