Summer Photos + "Trail Mix" + Configuration Box = Wall Display

I have a fun project to share with you today. Take some of your favorite Summer photos, Bo Bunny Trail Mix collection, and a Tim Holtz configuration box set, and create a wall display of a great Summer memory to put on display and share it with everyone. You can even add some mementos, like a rock from your hike, a tiny jar of earth from a beautiful location, or sand from the beach you had so much fun at, a feather or two that was found,  or whatever else you might have brought home as a keepsake. This is what I put together of my youngest son's, and girlfriend, backpacking trip to Redfish Lake in Idaho, not too far from Boise where they live.

So now I'm just going to show you a few photos of the project.









If you are wondering about the few empty boxes, I left them that way so my son and his girlfriend can add some things from their trip to them. By the way, isn't their little dog adorable!

Thank you for stopping by today!

Happy papercrafting!