January Visiting Teaching Handout

Some of our followers are LDS and love to see the handouts I make for church classes or for Visiting Teaching, so on occasion I like to post them.

This month I used Graphic 45's large tags and turned them upside down, die cut a circle out at the new top and changed it to a door hanger. On the right you can see what the tag looks like before doing anything to it.

I used Tim Holtz Vintage Photo around the edges of the tags and just about everything else.

So this was the end result.


 A little closer look...


 I used My Favorite Things Upsy-Daisy Die-Namics for the daisy and Spellbinder's Foliage for the leaves, and Spellbinders Petite Ovals to cut the photo and it's mat. I printed onto Bazzill cardstock the quote from a favorite hymn that was part of the VT message and cut them out like a banner.


 I attached the leaves and daisy to each one.


And from the back, you can see the eyelet hole of the tag and how I attached the ribbon and string.


So there you have the Visiting Teaching message handout, a door knob hanger, made from Graphic 45's Large Tags. Each woman that received one enjoyed her little handout. One even plans on taking it with her to Jamaica as she and her husband are to serve a mission there for 18 months. I was touched that she would do that.

Of course you can make this door knob hanger with other themes and purposes than I did here. Have fun coming up with your take on this idea!

Thank you for stopping by today, and happy papercrafting!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tag is gorgeous:) I am trying to contact you and cannot find an email address for you. Could you please write me and place TTCRD in the subject line: sweater32@aol.com