Something Special For My Dad's Birthday


Hello Everyone!

Do you hang on to your favourite cards? I have done that from time to time. The one I am sharing with you today is one such card. As today is my Dad's 85th birthday, I was going through the cards I have. Most of them are newer cards, but I did not find something that spoke to me of my Dad. So, I started to look at the cards that are my favourites and that I have hung on to, when I came across this card made about 6 years ago. I knew it was time to give it away. It spoke to me of my Dad.

You have seen this card on my blog twice before, but since it was so long ago, I decided to repost the photos. I posted this card as part of a group that I taught for a class (Olde Curiosity Shoppe), and then again when Graphic 45 featured it on their blog along with other creative creations from the same collection.


So here is the card that I decided to give my Dad for his birthday card today.


This card is very thick from all the popping up of layers over each other, so a good one to give in person. Some of you may remember having taken this class from me. I think this was the first class where I had some major fussing cutting involved.

Here is a side view.


Hope you enjoyed going down memory lane with me on this card. Who knows, if you have some of this paper, it may give you inspiration to create something like this one.

If you click on the links at the start of this post, there are three different posts to look at related to this card.

Have a great day everyone, and happy creating!







No comments: