Bullet Journal - First 10 Days of July - Family Reunion Time



Hello everyone!

By the time you are seeing this post, I will have headed off to the family reunion. You have seen my July bullet journal set up, and today I am showing what I have set up for the first ten days of July. Normally I would have a week at a time set up, but as I will be away for 10 days, I thought I would lump those ten together for this set up.

You will be familiar with this set up because I used it before when I went to Alberta and Phoenix to visit family. I like to set up a daily layout when I go away. The top left box is for my photo of the day, the little box just right of it is for recording the weather. The wider column under the photo space is for my daily journaling or highlights of the day. The boxes in the narrower column on the right are for scheduling and 'to do' lists with a section for 'gratitude' and 'expenses'. at the bottom is my food & water tracker.


Even though each day is set up the same. I wanted to show you how I made each day just a little different by using a different washi tape for each day.


More different washi tape...


At the end of the ten days I made a spread to add additional highlights of the family reunion and a place to evaluate the best and worst parts so that I can work them out better for the next one. I also have a section to record suggested ideas for the next reunion.


Well, that is it for this post. I will have four days after these ten days to create a weekly set up and will show that to you some time in the next 10 to 12 days.

Thank you for stopping by to have a look, and I hope that you are inspired to start your own bullet journal or create a different set up in your own bujo.

Happy creating!






No comments: